image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mine will run my ac on my camper and my previous truck camper. Guy who bought my truck camper said it shouldn't be able to srart the ac. He got home plugged his Yamaha into it and it tripped. Called me up that ran out to buy a honda. Lol. Fyi that tripped the first 2 times on him then after that it did it lol. Mine only tripped once running a whole camper. And tried to fire up the microwave. Great little unit.
We use ours with a 2000w and a 1500w deep fryer. Does just fine. 2000 watts my ass. One pull every time and you can see it gets used

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you buddy. Same boat to a degree here. Wiring got out of control screwing with things so much I'm in the middle of that everything's got to be buttoned up. It's not going to be as bad for you probably as you think it seems once it's all in it's easier to go back through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I have 1/10 the wiring you do.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What rock lights are you running I got eagle eye led 9 watt and they don't seem so bright
Sorry I didn't catch this but the eagle eyes just don't have enough housing and to be honest I'm not sure they are 9w lol. I tried 4 different types before I settled in Cree 9 watt rocks. They are indestructible and bright. More costly but they put out flood light rather then that circle.

Reactions: sharp and Delton
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And I have 1/10 the wiring you do.
Then it'll take you 1/10th the time to fix your mistakes compared to my mistakes lol. I'm sure as hell not going to say I didn't make a few this round starting the damn thing in middle of camp season. I'm glad I had some decent equipment from the last build at least. Best thing I did this time was pull the dash I'd suggest that first thing to someone doing a big build it's so much better but wires to and from have gotten f***ed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I didn't tap anything. Just used an add a fuse this time. But did add a relay and separate switch so key doesn't need to be on.

J

JTW

I didn't tap anything. Just used an add a fuse this time. But did add a relay and separate switch so key doesn't need to be on.
I tried the add a fuse on mine and dad's both.. wouldn't work. I suspect there's a change in the fuse box cover. I ended up using a posi-tap off the cig-lighter. Worked fine... but I'd still preferred the fuse tap to work.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Gotcha. Thought I saw somewhere someone used a drl relay for a car or something.
Oh for switch lighting, I did that and worked very good except it took about 5-10sec click on after you hit key. It's a built in delay so it doesn't flash on/off if other lights hit it. Couldn't find one that didn't do that. Was annoying when you hit key in dark and wanted switches lite immediately. Tried 3units

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I tried the add a fuse on mine and dad's both.. wouldn't work. I suspect there's a change in the fuse box cover. I ended up using a posi-tap off the cig-lighter. Worked fine... but I'd still preferred the fuse tap to work.
I like the built in fuse prior to the line. Either way is fine though just preference

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A little messing around this morning and the Old winch is cleaned up and fitting. Tucks up pretty well happy enough for this. Don't like how reciever mounts so I think some work yet here to strengthen up some
IMG 8972
IMG 8973

IMG 8968

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are we getting sound videos or what. I keep waiting patiently but I mean come on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll see if I can get a good one later the one I have there some editing needed and doesn't show sound well but let me see.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That is f***ing awesome! Damn CP!!! Nice work!
Thanks Eltobgi buti it's not mounted yet! It fits at least just that was some work. After we had the cable up over the roof the other weekend twisting the front end up and around so we didn't have to use up clutches it solidified the fact for me we needed rear winch

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's why from the very beginning I have been wanting a front 2" receiver to support multi mount set up! But the exhaust ties into your guards and the addition of the winch in that location just looks sweet!

advertisement