image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Why blue? Thats the one color thats realy seems to F*** with my eyes.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
It does mine too. We had rgb prior but the intensity wasn't there and got sick of people always playing with the colors. I decided to pull the previous system out and do it right the family all wanted blue so I said ok. I would've chose red for me but it's good.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@drfubar is going to lose it... lol
Yep. I'm sure I'm gay all over again, rainbows fairys unicorns and pink sparks from my butt. As long as he hates it I know I'm going down the right path to have some fun. 'Murika!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
117 watts of blue underglow on just the nose minus headlights. Worked really hard to make sure the housings and the light itself was all hidden but fairly well spread out. That was difficult but got it done. Have 16 more fixtures for sides and rear to go and also have some side-emitting blue led for around the rig and that'll come shortly but buttoning up the nose finally.
Feels great to be bad working on her just what was needed. We hugged today!
View attachment 31737

View attachment 31745

My favorite pictures! 'MURIKA!! Red white and blue!

View attachment 31740

View attachment 31739

Even with full garage lighting it's stupid intense really hard on eyes. My wife says it's animal deterrent!
That looks awesome sir!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yep. I'm sure I'm gay all over again, rainbows fairys unicorns and pink sparks from my butt.
Hey, as long as you know it and admit it that's half the battle. I'm proud of you for coming out. Now if we could get @Tigermark to do the same we'd all be fine....

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Hey, as long as you know it and admit it that's half the battle. I'm proud of you for coming out. Now if we could get @Tigermark to do the same we'd all be fine....
You're just jealous that we are in touch with our feelings and secure enough to express it. @CumminsPusher I love you man and your blue lights!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're just jealous that we are in touch with our feelings and secure enough to express it. @CumminsPusher I love you man and your blue lights!
I love you too man! 90 days to go!
Dr.F I love you too love like a brother...one that bites and ankle kicks me and does weird stuff to the pets! LMFAO!:)

Last edited:
advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I love you too man! 90 days to go!
Dr.F I love you too love like a brother...one that bites and ankle kicks me and does weird stuff to the pets! LMFAO!:)
I thinks he's more like a crazy uncle that every family seems to have.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just realized 3 months from today I'll be waking with a hangover to the sounds of big bugs in the bushes and @joeymt33 dragging me outside into the mud to scout trails. CANT WAIT!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just realized 3 months from today I'll be waking with a hangover to the sounds of big bugs in the bushes and @joeymt33 dragging me outside into the mud to scout trails. CANT WAIT!

Wake yo @$$ up!!! That's what you'll here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

advertisement