image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I already expressed my feelings for CP, your suppressing yours! :rolleyes:
Ya, go figure, I'm not into that manlove stuff, or sex with farm animals like @Delton. More power to you two. I support your right to show your feelings for each other openly. And run those rainbow lights;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ya, go figure, I'm not into that manlove stuff, or sex with farm animals like @Delton. More power to you two. I support your right to show your feelings for each other openly. And run those rainbow lights;)
I'm talking about love, respect , admiration like a brother or friend . Not that pants down love:eek: or that attacking the turkey stuff :eek:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh, I just thought, you know those rainbow lights and all, well ok

Rainbow lights is Xmas all year long. And neither of us have rainbow lights they are blue. Like the color the hospital gives newborn boys. You may have had that color if they still did that before electricity existed lol.
And again my rig has the three colors that signify our country and let me tell you these colors don't run, unless it's down a trail. But you'll see that every once in a while at the Takeover when I slow down to check on ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Rainbow lights is Xmas all year long. And neither of us have rainbow lights they are blue. Like the color the hospital gives newborn boys. You may have had that color if they still did that before electricity existed lol.
And again my rig has the three colors that signify our country and let me tell you these colors don't run, unless it's down a trail. But you'll see that every once in a while at the Takeover when I slow down to check on ya.

you may have to slow down to check on me, that's ok by me. You want to go fast, buy a polaris. Me, I'll climb the rocks, and wallow through the mud holes until I get stuck, which happens on occasion. Testing the capabilities and limits of the pioneer are more fun to me than going fast. Anyone can go fast. Not everyone can pick a good line and make it over an obstacle. Too bad Bull Run is not usable anymore, we'd see what you are made of... ;)

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
you may have to slow down to check on me, that's ok by me. You want to go fast, buy a polaris. Me, I'll climb the rocks, and wallow through the mud holes until I get stuck, which happens on occasion. Testing the capabilities and limits of the pioneer are more fun to me than going fast. Anyone can go fast. Not everyone can pick a good line and make it over an obstacle. Too bad Bull Run is not usable anymore, we'd see what you are made of... ;)
You know that's what I prefer I was just giving you s***! You can look at all the gouges and dents from trees and rocks on my machine to know I'm not a parking lot racer I'm a true woods guy. I'll follow anywhere I'm not scared lol! If you got your lazy ass this way you'd see what we ride too. That does really suck about Bull Run because we'll be pulling in on Tuesday now and would've had the opportunity now to see the good stuff with a couple of you guys. Was kinda hoping actually this issue clears up because that would sure be a blast!
Any word yet?

Last edited:
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You know that's what I prefer I was just giving you s***! You can look at all the gouges and dents from trees and rocks on my machine to know I'm not a parking lot racer I'm a true woods guy. I'll follow anywhere I'm not scared lol! If you got your lazy ass this way you'd see what we ride too. That does really suck about Bull Run because we'll be pulling in on Tuesday now and would've had the opportunity now to see the good stuff with a couple of you guys. Was kinda hoping actually this issue clears up because that would sure be a blast!
Lucky for you it's closed down. Dents? Gouges? it looks freshly painted to me. not coming your way, I don't want to ride the gravel roads.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lucky for you it's closed down. Dents? Gouges? it looks freshly painted to me. not coming your way, I don't want to ride the gravel roads.
s*** don't you have car tires on yours lol?
I hope it opens back up

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Any word yet?

@Delton is the closest one there. He should be the one to go by and check on it now that deer season is over.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There ya go, I can get places on car tires you would have trouble with your knobbies... lol:p

Car tires would be 100% useless where I normally ride I assure you that. And mud? Nope. I'm just saying someone doesn't put car tires on the rig around here unless it's a car they actually prefer to ride on the road or gravel. I wouldn't question my riding abilities because it does require a good tire.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Delton is the closest one there. He should be the one to go by and check on it now that deer season is over.

Do you think there is a possibility it'll open

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It doesn't sound like it. It sounds like the state has close down the river because of all the sediment in a erosion that could be affecting the aqua wildlife.

However, there is a lot of the trails that are private owned hunting land. One of the guys that I met out there told me that we can ride during the off-season but not during hunting season.

It kind of sucks because I really enjoyed splashing in the water.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It doesn't sound like it. It sounds like the state has close down the river because of all the sediment in a erosion that could be affecting the aqua wildlife.

However, there is a lot of the trails that are private owned hunting land. One of the guys that I met out there told me that we can ride during the off-season but not during hunting season.

It kind of sucks because I really enjoyed splashing in the water.

Well I guess we can hope.
One of the more populated areas we go occasionally require no snorkeling because of that and it's a big fine. They allow you to cross it at trailheads but they will impound you vehicle if they can catch you. Where we normally go is private so they can't say much but I usually stay away from water anyways.

Last edited:
advertisement